Types of Truckload Freight
This is dependent on factors like shipping time, weight, size, destination, budget, or transportation speed. Listed below are the common types:
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Freight
- Partial Truckload and
- Full-Truckload (FTL) Freight
At Haul it Forward, professional and experienced freight specialists manage our truckload freight broker services, and we have access to a wide variety of truck types nationally and internationally. In case you are wondering to know the types of truck we have and what each of these trucks hauls, here we go:
- Van: haul several products that do not need to be refrigerated like animal feed, electronics, soil, manure, etc.
- Vented van: this has a vent at the front and allows airflow through the truck and to the goods at the rear part. All product that needs to be air-cooled and not refrigerated can be transported using this truck.
- Logistical vans: any valuable or extremely sensitive things or machinery can be transported using this truck. It has straps that hold down the products securely so that it does not move during transportation.
- Flatbed: it hauls products like machinery, cars, tractors, wood, steel, and roofing materials
- Reefer: also called a refrigerated van. Produce that need to be refrigerated or kept cool for long-distance transportation are hauled using these trucks. Produce like watermelon, tomatoes, frozen foods, etc.
Therefore, depending on the kind and quantity of product, you plan shipping, you can contact Haul it Forward to make further inquiries and be sure that we would select the best method and truck that meets your shipping requirements.